About Precision Mfg. Co., Inc.
Precision Mfg. Co. was founded in 1967 by Marshall and Faye Ledwick. Over the years, Precision grew with the Dayton automotive industry. With the passing of Marshall Ledwick and the changing landscape of manufacturing, Faye Ledwick sought new leadership in 2002 to meet the demands of a competitive world market. After an exhaustive search, President, Donnie Hill was hired. Mr. Hill immediately set a new course for PMCI moving from automotive to industries to industries that demand a highly trained, quick responding, domestic workforce. This new course has resulted in PMCI becoming a world-class wire harness company doubling its size multiple times.
Precision’s business model is a three-legged stool. Best in equipment, best trained workforce, and world class customer service. This model has provided PMCI the opportunity to service leading industries in defense, heavy equipment, medical, electric vehicles, and many other advanced markets.
PMCI has invested over a million dollars in advanced equipment to meet their customer’s stringent demands. Their world-class trained staff looks forward to earning your business.
Some of the capabilities are:
- Custom Contract Manufacturing Service
- Wire Harness Building
- Control Box and Panel Assembly
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Battery Cables
- Small Runs
- Full Prototyping
- Mil Spec standards
- Government Capability Statement
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Electro-Mechanical Assembly
- Ground Straps and Wire Processing
- Kitting Production Including Sourcing
- Wire Processing, Cut and Strip
- Through Hole Solder, Tinning
- Lead Wire Assemblies
- Design, Engineering
- Automated Stripping & Crimping Processes
- Quality Inspection, Documentation & Special Packaging
- Statistical Control of Processes
- Process Continual Improvement
- EDI Scheduling and Shipping Support
- JIT Outgoing Shipments
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Lean Manufacturing is a way of life at Precision Manufacturing.
- Linking quality (ISO) with efficiency and reliability.
PMCI is your preferred choice for contract manufacturing.