Custom Electro-Mechanical Assembly Services
Electromechanical assemblies underlie many common tasks across diverse industries, including power generation and system control. Electromechanical assemblies consist of complex circuitry and mechanical components that work in tandem to power mechanical tasks. Successful implementation of complex electromechanical systems requires an intricate knowledge of all electrical and mechanical components being used and how they are assembled.
Precision Manufacturing Company, Inc. (PMCI) has this intricate knowledge and offers turn-key solutions for electromechanical assemblies to help you ensure your product is rigorously tested and compliant with all relevant guidelines and standards.
Electromechanical Assembly & Applications
Electromechanical assembly has applications across many industries. Understanding the broad steps involved and the various components used will help to identify the proper electromechanical assembly solutions for your particular operation.
Steps Involved in Electromechanical Assembly
When an electromechanical assembly is commissioned, we begin with an extensive review of the assembly before moving through a comprehensive manufacturing process and testing to ensure quality. Our process is as follows:
- Our team will gather information about your specifications and requirements. They will then work carefully to meet your design demands and suggest changes that can improve the manufacturing process and quality. This step includes everything from evaluating component options to improved processes.
- Prototyping and First Piece Approval: This step involves taking your design and building the assembly. Great attention is paid to every detail including wire lengths, design flow, and component functionality. Feedback and discussion is a critical part of this phase to assure the best possible product is moving into production.
- Manufacturing and Sub-Assembly: This stage is highly variable but reflects the work during first piece development. It often requires specialized techniques, designed quality fixtures, and time investments depending on the project. This build process involves the actual circuit board, panel, and wire and cable sub-assembly, including harnessing, bundling, and routing wires coming into your finished product.
- All of our subassemblies and final assemblies undergo thorough testing to identify defects and ensure optimal functionality. We only ship components after they have been thoroughly vetted for quality.
We offer additional support services such as box assembly and documentation control.
Types of Electromechanical Assemblies
Electromechanical assemblies can take many forms and will often be only one component of a larger system. We can create a broad range of assemblies for nearly any application, such as:
- Switch and sensor assemblies
- Panel assemblies
- DIN rail assemblies
- Power supply assemblies
- Transformer assemblies
- Cable and harness assemblies
Our assemblies support operations in many different industries, including:
- Heavy Equipment
- Energy and Power
- Fire Protection
Electromechanical Assembly at PMCI
Since 1967, PCMI has been a leading provider of electromechanical assemblies, offering only the best in equipment, technical services, and customer support. We are certified to work across industries, ensuring that your final assembly meets ISO 9001:2008, IPC/WHMA A620 standards, or other relevant industry standards.
To ensure consistent quality, we work one-on-one with each client from design through testing, developing individualized protocols for every project. We also provide kitting services and sub assembly, providing you with an end-to-end solution supported by our internal commitment to safety, efficacy, and cost-savings.
Electromechanical Assembly Tailored to Your Needs
Electromechanical assemblies of any complexity demand expert design to ensure that they function exactly as intended for your specific process. PMCI’s true turnkey assembly services maximize your investment and streamline your individual operation.